Offices easily descend into chaos with people taking stuff and not returning it, storage areas that overflow and expensive office equipment that needs to be kept track of.
Paper labels quickly wear, look tatty and become unreadable. Avery offers a range of resistant labels that are tough and ideal for helping keep your office organised.
Bathrooms and kitchens
Bathrooms and kitchens are challenging environments and with hot surfaces and moisture, paper labels quickly deteriorate. Here are a few ideas on how to use our Resistant Labels in these environments:
- Create a dishwasher schedule – which team’s responsibility is it to empty the dishwasher Monday-Friday?
- Caution ‘Hot Surface’ label on any metal appliances, such as a kettle or toaster
- A polite notice to remind colleagues to take their food home
- Label tea, coffee and sugar containers to avoid confusion
- General signage around the kitchen and bathroom reminding people of jobs they need to do before they leave the area
Keeping cupboards organised can seem like a never ending job, with people not returning items to the correct place. To avoid confusion, try labelling the shelves to make it easier for people to put things back in the right place.
Storage area or small warehouse
Shelving labels get scratched when items are taken in and out of storage – and who knows what’s in that black box from the trade show last year? Resistant labels resist scuffing and rough handling, making them the ideal labelling solution for storage areas and containers.
Businesses have a lot of valuable assets to keep track of, such as laptops, printers and monitors. Using resistant labels and Avery Design & Print software (www.avery.co.uk/print) you can easily identify your company’s assets by personalising your labels with your company logo and more.
If you work in a place where parking is limited and you need to reserve spaces, Avery Resistant labels are waterproof and UV resistant, so ideal for all year round weather. You can also use them to highlight that bollard that people keep reversing into.